100. I really enjoyed reading everyone else's, but didn't want to do one. But I was tagged so here we go.
99. You may want to read this when you can't sleep, it will help.
98. I wanted to be a nurse when I was little.
97. I think though, I wanted to because my Gammy wanted me to.
96. I always wanted to be a mommy.
95. I love being a mommy.
94. I wish I were closer (relationship and living) to my brothers.
93. I miss them very very much.
92. I wish I were better about calling people on the phone.
91. I am actually very shy.
90. I wish my self esteem were higher.
89. I wish I would have listened to my Mom and taken my piano lessons more serious and kept up with playing.
88. I want to get a new piano, and take lessons.
87. Ever since I was young I have wanted to learn to play the saxophone.
86. I wish I would have finished college before I had children.
85. Though I really didn't know what I wanted to be then.
84. Now I do.
83. I want to be a high school counselor.
82. I miss my friends in Virginia Very Very Much.
81. Before I moved to Iowa I thought I would hate it here.
80. Now I love it and I DON'T want to move away.
79. But, I will go where ever the Lord sends us.
78. I never realized how hard it is to be a MOM.
77. There is so much to worry about.
76. It is VERY hard for me to say no to people. In fact I hardly ever do.
75. I love working with the youth!!!!
74. I have a wonderful Sunday School Class, and I love them.
73. I love Chocolate, but I don't like Chocolate ice cream, I love vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate topping though. (I don't understand it either)
72. I never thought I would ever try sushi,
71. Now I LOVE IT!!!
70. I have never been so exhausted in all my life, until this summer with 5 kids. WHEW.
69. But I wouldn't change it for the world.
68. I love to have my feet rubbed
67. I even buy candy to bribe my children to rub them.
66. I wish I were talented.
65. I have 5 amazing Children.
64. I don't know what I did to get such a wonderful Husband.
63. But I am so glad I did it.
62. I love to read.
61. I can find anything on the Internet.
60. I have even found old friends from high school. (maybe I should be a private eye)
59. I wish I would have called my Gammy more.
58. There are so many things I want to ask her now.
57. I even catch myself picking up the phone to call her.
56. I am SO SO grateful that I know I will see her again.
55. I have learned that my mom was right on so many occasions.
54. I hope I can be half the mom she was to me.
53. I miss my mom and daddy so much.
52. I hope we can move closer to them, hopefully Heavenly Father will think that too. :)
51. I don't like to have white walls.
50. I love the look of a freshly painted room.
49. I want to paint rooms this summer.
48. I am worried about selling this house when we have to move next year.
47. I am so grateful for the troops that fight for our freedom.
46. I wish people would work together more.
45. I want to teach my children honesty and respect.
44. I love spending time with my family.
43. I like to make jewelry.
42. I can't believe my oldest is almost a teenager.
41. I hope I teach my children all they need to know.
40. I hope I show them how much I love them.
39. I am so proud of my husband.
38. I want to travel with him and see all the wonderful places he has been to, in the navy.
37. I have a hard time expressing my feelings.
36. I have a tendency to keep things bottled up.
35. I have always wanted to write a book.
34. I love going to the temple
33. I wish I could go more.
32. I love romantic Comedies.
31. I cry at sad movies VERY easily.
30. I love to have my hair washed, best part about getting my hair cut.
29. I wish I were stronger.
28. I can fix, vacuums
27. I have fixed VCRs and Game systems.
26. I had to replace all the letters and other keys on my husbands laptop, After the boys took them off.
25. It took me 2 hours and ended up with a migraine and VERY sore back.
24. I wish I could sing, I love to sing, but doesn't come out very pretty. (dogs howl)
23. I love listening to 80's music.
22. The first movie I watched with Steven, before we were married was "Go Toward the Light" I cried so bad I shook, it was ugly. Surprised I didn't scare him away.
21. I always wanted a sister. Now I have 8 WONDERFUL sister in laws.
20. I wish I could see them more.
19. I use to work in a hotel at the front desk, and other various jobs within the hotel, I Loved working there.
18. Steven proposed to me in a grocery store, I was working, at Piggly Wiggly. (yes that was the name of the store)
17. Didn't have a honeymoon.
16. I have been married for 14 Wonderful years.
15. One of the hardest things I have done is given birth.
14. One of the best things I have ever done is given birth.
13. I love reading friends and family blogs.
12. I have met some very incredible wonderful women.
11. When I had Ben, Steven wasn't able to be there I was very lucky to have my Mom and my friend Stacy there, it was a beautiful moment to share with two wonderful women.
10. High School was very hard for me.
9. When I was younger I wanted to marry a Cowboy. Must have been the Horses.
8. In high school, I said I would never marry a football player, or anyone in the military.
7. I married a Navy guy who was the captain of his football team in high school. (NOT a cowboy)
6. My first night away at college, I went dancing with my roommate and Some guy there told me he had a dream he was suppose to marry me. Yeah, I was ready to go
5. I don't like to dress up.
4. I want to own a lot of land and have some horses.
3. I would also like to have enough land where we can have camping grounds for family reunions and youth programs.
2. When I was younger I always wanted a HUGE house, now I just want enough room for my family and of course visitors.
1. I really hope I haven't put you to sleep.
Sorry, but I have to tag someone Lanae, Shauni, Celeste and Skye your it. (by the way these are some of the incredible women I was telling you about.)
2 comments:
I enjoyed reading your post! It is fun to learn new things about people!
From a sax playing, piggly wiggly missing friend from high school (well, for one year at least, before we moved to the land of the cowboys):0)
Tiffany
What!! I read your blog entry and now I have to do something? You must be kidding me! I'm tired tonight so I'll get to it tomorrow, I hope. Enjoyed reading yours. Sure do miss you guys. Lanae
Post a Comment