Our Sweet Hannah turned 12 today. We can't believe she has grown up so fast. She is truly growing into a wonderful young woman!! We are blessed to have her in our family. Hannah is a wonderful help to her parents and her brothers and sisters!! 
Hannah 2 days old
Hannah 1 year old
Our Beautiful Hannah 12 years old!! We look forward to watching her grow and become the wonderful woman she will be. Happy Birthday Hannah We love you!!!

Hannah 2 days old

Hannah 1 year old
6 comments:
Wow Hannah, you look beautiful. I can't believe you are twelve years old already. Congrats and Happy Birthday!
How is selling your house coming?
Happy Birthday Hannah! We are so excited to have you in Young Women's. I hope you had a great day.
What a cutie. It is so nice to have older kids. We spent the weekend with my sister she brought her baby and her 15 year old. Man that was a blast. I need to wait like 5 more years and then have a baby so Abby can take care of it.... Happy Birthday Hanna.
Happy Birthday Hannah! You are one awesome girly! and Wow your little sister Clair looks just like you!
Stephanie, I just found your blog through Shauni's. What a sweet tribute to your oldest. Happy birthday, Hannah.
I enjoyed looking at the work you've been doing on your home, too. Way to go on the painting. It looks great!
Happy Birthday Hannah! Can't believe you're done with Primary already! I know your Activity Day leaders will miss you. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment