Yes, Claire bit me!!! OUCH!! At least there were only 2 teeth to bite with. Though I can't be too upset, she is stuffy and it would help not to be so stuffy you need to breathe. So I cleared her out a bit and she was much happier.
I was reading my cousins blog and she was so brave to put the adventures of her little ones on there I thought I would share my boys latest activity. They were playing upstairs, playing good together, then Gordon came down and was mad!!! Ben had thrown his new transformer out Lizzie's window, little did he inform us that THEY ( Gordon too) had been throwing the contents of Lizzie's room out the window. YES you read right, there were pillows, blankets, clothes, books, and stuffed animals, some landed on the overhang outside her window and some in the drive-way. Steven had to climb out onto the roof to bring stuff back in, while doing it he got some very nice double takes from cars passing by, luckily we don't have that busy of a road. The things we (parents) go through.
I hope you are all doing well, thanks for stopping by to check on us. We love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment