Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Frozen

Ok, I am ready for some warmth!!! I am tired of keeping track of gloves, hats, boots, and having to bundle up to get the mail. I know, I know once it gets warmer it will soon be HOT and I will complain about the heat. And I shouldn't do that because my husband will want to move us to California, which I say no thank you!!! It is snowing again, so much the kids stayed home from school today!! Which I was happy for at 6:30 this morning, with Claire being up twice during the night. But then around 2 I kinda wished we had school, but we did get somethings done. The weather people, said it would warm up this weekend but now it says it will be in the negatives again. YUCK Oh, and that silly ground hog saw his shadow. So I will have to wait until April to put away the winter stuff. Anyways now that I have vented... hahaha
The kids are doing great. We are getting ready for Hannah's 11th birthday, yes that is right she will be 11. I don't know what I am going to do or how I am going to survive the " teenage years" She is already giving me a run for my money. but at the same time I can see her growing and learning and becoming a wonderful young woman. She loves to bake and help with dinner when ever she can. She is a great help with her siblings too. Lizzie is Mommy2 she loves to take care of her little sister. She is even an expert at changing diapers, (though she does make a face if it is a poopy one) She loves school!!! She was sad there was no school today. Gordon is finally happy with kindergarten, though he does talk about going to the first grade. He comes home excited about the new things he is learning, but I think he does not like the repetivness of it. He says we learned that on Monday how come she keeps talking about it. HAHA his poor teacher. Ben loves preschool and loves his sharing day, everyday when he wakes up and asks if it is his preschool day, and if it is his sharing day. I think it would suite him just fine to have it everyday!! Claire is growing and interacting more each day. She loves her family and lights up when we talk to her. I Think she is going to be a daddy's girl for sure, you should see how excited she gets when he is home and tries to get into his arms and quick as she can. We are truly blessed. So all in all it is COLD outside but there is a lot of warmth in our home.
Thanks for checking in with us. We love and miss you all.