My little boy has turned 6!! He was so excited for this birthday, he kept reminding us that he was turning six and has done so since Oct. ha ha He had a wonderful day. We just had a small family birthday party. He loved all his presents, so much that when Pop pop and Grandma called he was too busy to talk to them. He is growing up so fast. He was so excited today for school also because he is Student of the Week and mommy got cupcakes for him to share with his class. I am also including a picture where you will see Ben, he LOVES to have his picture taken so he didn't understand why I would want to take a picture with out him.
We have had a good January. It has been VERY cold though. I had to send the kids out to the bus one morning when the temperature was -15, BRRRRR. I am very excited for today the high is suppose to be 50. and I say only today because the temp is suppose to drop again tomorrow. So I am going to enjoy it today!!
Love you all.
2 comments:
Happy birthday! And you have one coming up to! Love to keep in touch! Love you a ton!
So handsome!
Post a Comment