What do you do? I was babysitting today, for a 20 month old. No problem right?? Of course. She is a sweet little girl, except for one thing, She bit Claire!! Poor Baby! I had just put her down in her swing and went to answer the phone, next thing I knew Claire let out a scream, Lizzie got her and brought her to me and there was a bite mark on her little nose. I had to take a deep breath. I knew I had to tell this little girl that is was not nice to bite at the same time I had to fight the "momma Lion" that was coming out. Of course the little girl is OK!!! However, Gordon and Ben were not happy either, and they had to tell her also not to bite, and Ben had to repeat it!! They really took care of their little sister. Claire is fine, it broke a little bit of her skin but mostly just left a big mark. Well this is the drama for today!! I need a nap.
2 comments:
Poor Claire! I shouldn't have called... hee hee
K
Bad baby! Don't eat my baby cousins!!!
Post a Comment