Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am getting it!!



I am finally getting the hang of this. It took me forever to figure out how to add pictures to my blog. I am telling you I am not good at this, but I won't give up either. I thought I would catch you all up on what is going on here. Everyone is back in school. They are happy to be back but not liking getting up in the morning, which surprises me, because all during the holiday and on the weekends they get up early, but school days it is a fight. Gordon keeps asking to go to the first grade. When school resumed last week he kept saying he was so excited!!! I was happy because before break he didn't want to go back, he said he didn't like the "little kid" work. ( so funny he thinks he is all grown up now, especially since he is turning 6 in a couple of weeks) So I finally said what are you excited for?? He said "I get to go to the first grade now." It broke my heart to have to tell him sorry son you are still in kindergarten. He was crushed. But I think he is doing OK. The girls are doing well. Hannah is really doing great on her Clarinet, and before the holiday she had a concert at school where she sang a solo. It was wonderful!!! Lizzie makes it her priority every day to watch out for Claire, even giving me pointers on how to care for her. And Ben well he is Ben, he gives our home so much laughter and joy. We are truly blessed to have each one of them. Well I hope that catches everyone up a bit and I will try to keep up on this also!!!

No comments: