Thursday, April 10, 2008
Now where do We hide things??
Well, as most parents know you have to hide certain things from your kids so they don't hurt themselves, eat them all, play with it or claim it for their own. Why am I telling you this. Well my sweet little boys have been playing "hide and seek" only the things they are finding are things we didn't "hide" for the game. My Digital Camera, which I LOVE and so do they. I can't tell you all the places I have hid it, even a couple that I couldn't find where I had hidden it until they found it for me. HAHA Snacks, we can never have snacks that last longer then 2 days and really not even that long, especially if it is candy. It is like they have a radar. My boys love coin money, love it!! So we use it as a reward, (they look forward to the dollar store). Well they found our money hide out and tried to claim it all as their own. And today my Sweet Ben, I was making bows for Claire and I needed to burn the ends, and all I could find was matches. YEAH, well I did it all while I had him watching his BEN 10 thinking that he is well occupied so I can get it done. Was I WRONG!!!!! Thinking I had gotten away with it, he must have seen me put them away and while I was sitting down to nurse Claire I hear the cabinets, so I take a peek and what is he getting into, you guessed it. Well we had the LONG talk and of course a new hiding place. WHEW they sure can wear a mommy out. So, if any of you have cool ideas for hiding places, PLEASE let me know. I could use all the help I can get!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My suggestion is to invest in a BIG safe. Not one with a key because then you could lose the key or they could find the key, but a combination lock safe, only you and Steve know the code too.
Post a Comment