Saturday, August 9, 2008

Colorado Trip 2008

I am so behind on keeping this up to date. Sorry. I am hoping to have more pictures, I wanted to wait until I got the others developed before I put anything on here, but... we had a little problem before we left. SOOO.. Luckily my wonderful Mom had a camera and she gave me copies of hers so I can post some of hers on here!! We stayed first at my grandmothers house (Thanks Aunt Darlene!!!) It was fun to show my kids and share with them all the fun times I had at Gammy's. Then on Monday, we went to the Zoo (no pics yet) Then Grandma Came YEAH!!!(Thanks Mom, we were all so happy to spend time with you and will treasure it always.) We had a cookout dinner and celebrated Steven's birthday! Then on Tuesday we went to the Children's Museum where the kids got to dress up, make crayons and crafts, puppet show, and of course my boys found the computers. Then we went to the City park rides, that was a lot of fun and only 25 cents a ride. Can't beat that!!! On Wednesday we went to the City park pool the kids had a great time, swimming and sliding on the slides and mostly just splashing us. CANNON BALL!! On Thursday we drove up to Denver to go to the Natural History Museum, that was great, we all had so much fun. After we met my cousins at Casa Bonita, you don't go for the food you go for the atmosphere. I went there when I was little and it was my favorite place, and I was so happy to share it with my kids. Now it is their favorite place. After we left there, we went to My cousin Deneen's house and the kids had a GREAT TIME!!! and so did we, they took us to a children's play place and swimming. After leaving them, many No's and tears from my crew, we were able to stop and see other cousins, their new homes and new little ones, and homes we have never gotten to see. Thanks to all for letting us spend time with you, for rearranging schedules and letting us crowd your homes. We truly enjoyed our time and will never forget this wonderful trip. We love you all!! And hope it won't be too long before we get to see you again. Also as soon as I get myself to develop all the film I will add some more fun photos. Needless to say we were all completely WORN OUT, when we got home!! Thanks AGAIN!!!

No comments: