Well, today was the first day of school. There were mixed emotions, well mostly from Mommy!! First I was sending my beautiful Hannah off to middle school, which as we all know is hard!! Hoping she makes friends. Likes her teachers and doesn't have too hard a time with her new classes, finding her way around the new bigger school.
Lizzie now my big girl in elementary school and the protector of her two little brothers. She is starting third grade and SO excited to be in school. She says she has been waiting forever!! I hope she too will have a wonderful year!!
Gordon, finally in first grade (where he wanted to be since the first day of kindergarten last year, he thought it was for babies) HAHA though he came home today tired and said "I had a long day, I need to play the Wii"
Ben, my sweet Ben started Kindergarten. He was so excited to ride the bus. He got on and didn't even look back at mommy, but made sure he sat by his big brother. Came home to tell us he had an awesome day!! "But mommy you forgot my nap towel" OOPS!!!
Claire also had her first today, Grits and eggs, started off a little weird but then I think she will love them just like the rest of us. She had a good day, got to take a nap with Mommy after kids left. YES, I took a nap getting 4 ready for school and making sure you have everything, minus towel, is exhausting!!!
I am so proud of all my wonderful kids. Growing up WAY too fast.I am really proud of who each of them are becoming. Kind, caring wonderful little people!! So here is to a wonderful 2008-2009 school year. May you all have a wonderful year and your children have a great year as well!! We love you all!!!
2 comments:
Could not see anything with " one"
video about school. I must be out dated on my program.
Luv ya all!
Mom, Grandma Tommie
Why does time fly by so fast?
Post a Comment