We have a tradition in our home, where the first fun treat for our little ones is an Oreo before their first birthday. So it is Claire's turn and everyone was excited to share Oreo night with her.
What do I do with this??
Hey, not bad
So happy for OREO NIGHT!!!
This is great stuff, thanks guys for sharing with me!!
Can you get any happier then this??
4 comments:
That is such a cute tradition. My kids love oreos. I can't believe Claire is 1 already! Where does the time go? I read your other post about your kids in school and today is Cannon's second day and he got to ride the bus, but he was a little nervous about it! Emotional for mom!
What a fun tradition! Looked at the high chair and for a moment thought, "That looks familiar..." Boy I'm slow some days. Can't wait to see you all in October. Lanae
That is a great tradition! What fun! Where does the time go? Wes will turn one in Dec! Our tradition is a chocolate cup cake. I just love how it gets EVERYWHERE!
that cheesy grin on her face was PRICELESS!!! Love it!
I sure do miss you. I think having your sweet family around me would just brighten my day.
And you can get Steven to kick some butt! haha just kidding... or am I?
Post a Comment