Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ben's Point of View

Ben age 5, I saw this on another blog, (Polly I hope it is OK I stole your thing :)

1. What's something that mommy always says to you? (first he asks when I am naughty or being good) (I said you pick) Ben you are the sweetest boy in the word
2. What makes mommy happy? When I be good
3. What makes mommy sad? I be naughty
4. How does mommy make you laugh? you do some funny faces
5. What was mommy like as a child? ummm I forgot

6. How old is mommy? ummm... I don't know, can't remember, 15 mommy?
7. How tall is mommy? he counted up me, and said 8
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? watch movies
9. What does mommy do when you're not around? stay here with Claire
10. If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? having good kids
11. What is mommy really good at? play games
12. What does mommy do for her job? do the computer
13. What is mommy's favorite food? pickles
14. What makes your mommy proud? I be good
15. If mommy was a cartoon character what would she be? like a girl character, like Indiana Jones a little
16. What do you and mommy do together? play
17. How are you and mommy the same? we looked the same when you were little
18. How are you and mommy different? your a girl and have long hair I don't I have short hair
19. How do you know mommy loves you? cause you say I love you Ben

3 comments:

Sharrard Family said...

That is so cute! How sweet and innocent our little one's are!

Celeste Adams said...

That was really fun to read. It is so funny what little kids say. How is everything in Iowa?

Blogging and Bliss said...

Totally fine way fun to do!