Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Trick

I decided to play a little Halloween trick on my children.
They loved it!!
Just a Little Halloween Fun!! :)



As you can see I didn't scare Hannah at all. :(


Though Lizzie on the other hand got a little fright.

Got Gordon pretty good too.

Didn't get Ben too much, though he wanted to play it again right away!! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Sooo funny! Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

hehe!! Now that's my kind of Halloween trick! :) I think both our Dad's have warped us just a little :)

Smith Family said...

I love it! I laughed my fanny off! Give thoes kiddos a hug from me!

Anonymous said...

LOL that was perfect - I love it!!!

Blogging and Bliss said...

Too funny! That is great I did that to my kids a while back. It is always good for a laugh.

Belinda said...

Hey Sweetie!!!!
We love reading the blog and keeping up with y'all! The kids are getting so big-I can't believe you have one that I haven't met or changed a diaper on! Where are y'all headed next year? We're moving to MIAMI-not too excited, but at least we'll be in Florida!
We love y'all!
Belinda