Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Tonight we went to Trunk or Treat at the Church and

the kids had a great time getting dressing up and getting all the candy.

This was my first attempt at sewing costumes since Hannah was a baby.

I hope you can tell what they are. I did not make Claire's :)




They are ready to Trunk or Treat :)


Incase you couldn't figure out what they are I will tell you.





Gordon and Ben are Jedis




Lizzie is Also a Jedi


Hannah is Padme from the Star Wars II

When she and Anakin go rescue Obi Wan




Claire is a LadyBug. Isn't she sweet!!



We had to take a picture of Claire diving into her sister's pumpkin she was so proud of herself!!


We will have more from Beggers night tomorrow. We don't go out on Halloween here, we go out the night before and they call it Beggers night.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

4 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

What a cute family. I love there costumes and I think you did a great job. I love the pics of Claire. She is such a character. What a cutie!

shauni said...

You are so on the ball! I am impressed that you've already posted about the trunk or treat. Great job on the costumes, I love the star wars theme!

Blogging and Bliss said...

Wow good job on the costumes. We have our church trunk or treat on Fri. and then we will go out. Our baby Wes would go cute with your lady bug! He is going to be a bumble bee! Today the kids are having their school party, Brock is a Clone. He would totally be jealous of your boy's costume!
Hope you have a great Halloween!

Mom (Grandma Doe Doe) said...

It looks like everyone had fun for Halloween. I've never heard of Beggar's night though. You did a good job on the costumes and Claire looks like she loved her ladybug! and the candy!!!
Love,
Aunt Darlene