Sunday, October 26, 2008

Guess I need to try again.

Sorry I am really bad at the 30 days thing. HA HA Will have to try again, what I want to know is how do you remember to do it every day, I was good at first then,
well haven't been on for a bit.
We did have a wonderful week though. We had Wonderful Visitors.
Ali and Cooper came to visit and we all loved having them here.
Cooper got lots of love. Claire was so happy to have someone her size to play with.
Thanks for coming to hang with us!!




I brought out the camera and Claire and Cooper came Crawling over to get their pictures taken. So Cute.



They came right over a posed for me.







These two sure loved each other!!

I think they would have been happier if I would have just given them the camera.



Ali, Cooper and Claire

Thanks again for coming!! We love you guys!!!!

No comments: