And as you can see I am still not done.
Oh yeah! I should have taken a picture of the pile I had to fold last week! It w2as ginormous~ Luckily Andy went out and got me the super capacity in March and if I get behind I can catch up real fast! Love your blog!
The story of our lives can be summed up in one word - laundry. Don't forget to tell Steven what you want for graduation, =) Happy folding!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh yeah! I should have taken a picture of the pile I had to fold last week! It w2as ginormous~ Luckily Andy went out and got me the super capacity in March and if I get behind I can catch up real fast!
Love your blog!
The story of our lives can be summed up in one word - laundry. Don't forget to tell Steven what you want for graduation, =) Happy folding!
Post a Comment