Saturday, March 21, 2009

Karaoke Night

We had Karaoke last night at the ward function. We were so proud of our kids who got up and sang their little hearts out. I don't have pics or videos of all their performances. I remembered the camera but forgot to clear out the memory card. So I only have one video and it is not long. But I hope you enjoy as much as we do!!

4 comments:

Sharrard Family said...

They are so cute! Looks like they all had loads of fun! :)

Blogging and Bliss said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun... Hope things go well for you guys.

Celeste Adams said...

That is so cute. I miss the Des Moines 3rd Ward. In Michigan church feels like we are in a whole different country.

How is the house selling going?

Mom (Grandma Doe Doe) said...

It looks like you have some American Idol contestants! That was great!!
Aunt Darlene