I am so sorry Lizzie, I am SO late on this.
Our Sweet Lizzie is 9 years old!! The years have gone by so fast! Lizzie is such a blessing in our family. She makes sure we have Family Home Evening, she makes sure everyone is taken care of and no one is left out. She is a wonderful student, when we go in to Teacher/Parent conferences, she teacher tell us, "I don't know what to say about Lizzie except she is the perfect Student" We are so proud of her. Happy Birthday beautiful daughter. We love you so much!!
Our Sweet Lizzie is 9 years old!! The years have gone by so fast! Lizzie is such a blessing in our family. She makes sure we have Family Home Evening, she makes sure everyone is taken care of and no one is left out. She is a wonderful student, when we go in to Teacher/Parent conferences, she teacher tell us, "I don't know what to say about Lizzie except she is the perfect Student" We are so proud of her. Happy Birthday beautiful daughter. We love you so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment