Happy Mother's Day!!!
What a wonderful day to celebrate all our Mothers do for us. I just wanted to take a minute to celebrate my wonderful mother and all she has done and taught me over the years.
My Mom helped me to build a strong testimony of the gospel. I can remember ever since I was little the importance of going to church each Sunday, saying prayers and reading scriptures. These things have stayed with me and now I pass them on to my children. My mother also taught me through example the importance of Service. My mom was always helping someone, taking meals, running errands for them, helping with children. She always did it with love and kindness, and even if her day was already packed with other stuff she would never turn a call of service down. My Mother also taught me to never judge, in fact she would always tell me to "Sweep around my own door step first". My Mom always made time for her children. He arms were always open for comfort. Whenever we needed her she was there. My Mother was also very strict and when I was younger I was not thankful for that, but now that was the most precious gift she gave me, because I know it was for me!! It helped me to be who I am today.
Thanks mom for all you do for me, my family. I know I would not be the woman, daughter, sister, friend, Wife or Mother I am today with out you!! I love you!!!


1 comment:
Great post. So how is the moving thing going You guys waiting for school to get out? Did you manage to sell your house yet?
Post a Comment