Monday, January 16, 2012

The Next Step

We received a call today, and Lizzie's surgery has been scheduled for February 29th. Sometimes this just seems so unreal. We have so much to do to get ready for surgery day. She needs to get a full physical from her doctor. We need to have a pre-0p appointment. We have to go in an have 2 units of blood taken for her before her surgery. I asked if Steven and I could do that for her or did it need to be her. I just have to have proof that we have the same blood type. I want to take all of this from her, but since that isn't possible I will do what ever I can to lessen the load on this adventure.
We are very grateful for all the love prayers and concern you have all sent. We ask you to continue to hold Lizzie in your hearts and prayers. Also asking for prayers for the surgeon and all who will be assisting in her operation.
Thanks again.

3 comments:

Lindh Family said...

You will remain in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted as possible.

kellywentcrazy said...

Sending prayers for you all. That surgery date is a very special day, would have been Kasey's 8th birthday. Lizzie will have her angel cousin warding out for her.

cynelle said...

We are sending prayers and will pass along the request to our prayer group if that is okay. I hope everything goes well with Lizzie and that you and your family are given peace of mind!