Hannah made sure Luka was out for the family fun!! Luka just wanted to go play with all the other dogs that were out playing!!
Lizzie loves to ride her sister's scooter, I think I know what she is going to ask for, for her birthday!! :)
Ben needed his juice box, but he didn't want it up by us, he wanted it where he could cruise by and take a sip!!
Hannah got her scooter back, so Lizzie had to ride her bike! But she still feels better when daddy is close by.
Claire loves the little plane that her brother left by her when daddy got his bike out.
You are probably wondering where Gordon is, well when I looked through the pictures I didn't see him at first, but then I remembered that Gordon didn't have time to stop by for pictures, he was too busy running, riding, then running some more. So I have pics of him in the background. I think now he will stop for a picture or two!! We are so happy to have spring coming our way.
6 comments:
I know how you feel! We had a day that was in the mid 60's, last week. Today there is snow on the ground though :( At least I know that spring is on the way and so is the sun!!
Looks like you are glad a long winter is finally going to come to an end some day. Me Too!!!! I really need to live in Arizona in the winter, I just get so that I can't stand the snow and cold. Claire is growing so fast! Love you guys!
Grandma Doe Doe is me, Darlene. I didn't realize my name just comes up like that!!
I think Claire is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. You probably get that a lot, but she really is. Her baby features are just so cute and adorable. I love those pictures. Hopefully it will stay warm outside!
Hey Steph! Claire is soooo adorable! Isn't it so sad how fast they grow. I can't believe Addi will be 6 months soon! I'm so glad they have these blogs so I can keep up with everyone! Your family looks great! We miss you guys! Maybe we'll have a big shin-dig before everyone parts ways! Take care! LOL!
Kristine
Look at thate cute Claire! I can't wait to see her. sorry, Mon & tues zoomed by. Should we try next week Mon or Tues? I'm good for about anything. Fun to always see your cute family on the blog.
Post a Comment