Oh, I am so happy, I took Lizzie to the Dr today, and her eardrum did NOT rupture!! YEAH However she does have a inner ear and an outer ear infection. Poor her. We got her some meds so I hope she will be feeling better soon. I always know when something is really wrong with her, because she doesn't feel like going to school. Lizzie LOVES school, if I told her we were switching to year round school she would love it.
I also got some new cushions for my couch, you don't feel like you are sitting on the floor anymore, so happy.
Claire is feeling better, no one has a fever, and everyone will be going back to school tomorrow!! YEAH I am SO happy.
Hope you are all feeling well and are happy. Thanks for stopping by to check on us.
Love you!!!
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about the ear infection. It is no fun to have sick kids. I hope everyone recovers quickly and you guys have a great Spring break!
Post a Comment