Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TAG

Tag
I was tagged, so here we go.

Q.where were you 10 years ago? 10 years ago, I was in SC with Hannah, We were moving from California back to Virginia and Hannah and I flew early to spend time with family and Steven followed later in the car. WOW and she was only a year old. How time flies, she is 11 and I have 4 more.

Q. 5 things to do on my "to do" list today? 1. Take Lizzie to the Dr, her eardrum ruptured. 2. Laundry 3. Dishes 4. Take Ben to preschool 5. Everything included in taking care of a 5 month old.

Q. 5 foods i enjoy... 1. Sushi 2. Enchiladas 3. a good salad 4. panini 5. And of course Chocolate!!!

Q. 5 places i have lived... 1. Frisco, Colorado 2. Charleston, South Carolina 3. Spring Valley, California 4. Suffolk, Virginia 5. Orem, Utah

Q. places i have been... I haven't been anywhere out of the country. Sad I know. But I will. Though I have been in almost all of the 50 states

Q. what would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire... Pay off ALL bills, Buy a house, go visit all of our families!!!

Q. 5 jobs i have had... 1. Front Desk at hotel 2. After School program director 3. Front desk at Fitness center 4. Del Taco 5. Nanny


Q. 5 things you don't know about me... 1. I love to write 2. I love doing crafts, although I am NOT crafty at all. 3. I love watching my children play. 4. I love to read 5. I absolutely love teaching my Sunday School class!!!!

i get to tag a few of you... Melanie, Missy, Shauna, and everyone else!!!!...YOUR IT!!!!

1 comment:

Celeste Adams said...

Stephanie, I just learned a lot about you. We will miss you guys when we move, Steve will miss your husband and there hours of chatting in the church. Thanks for all of the helpful advice.