I thought I would share a funny story with everyone!! Well, now that we had to get a new van we have a CD player in it. Aren't we getting sophisticated?? HA HA We are all so excited to play our cd's in our new van. Well one day, Gordon asked if we could listen to Sunday Music. So we put in what we thought he was talking about, you know music you listen to on the way to church. Well we did, and he was no no not that, I want to hear the Sunday song. Well we could not figure out what he wanted. so Steven just put in the Disc he wanted. So after a couple of Songs Gordon starts Yelling YES this is the Sunday Song. He was talking about AC/DC's song Thunderstruck. At the beginning it does sound a little like they are saying Sunday. HA HA We got a great laugh out of that. Steven is so happy now he wants to get cs's of all the 80's rock bands or (hairbands) lol Anyways, we thought we would share. You can listen to it on the playlist at the bottom. Hope you all having a wonderful Weekend. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
to all you wonderful Mother's out there!!!
4 comments:
THat is too funny! Sunday struck!!!
That is awesome. I was laughing so loud because Cannon would totally do something like that. He loves 80's rock, or any other rock songs for that matter. He calls them his "motorbike or snowmachin' songs" I'm glad my kid isn't the only one that likes rock music.
Hey Stephen this is your cousin Andy and Polly his wife we found your blog check out ours weatherspoon4cutekids@blogspot.com
good to see about how your doing!
Hey Stephen, looking good. You have a little less hair than I thought you would :). I'm a little camera shy so you don't get to see my hair on my wife's blog. So what are you graduating in?
Well, we've been roasting here in Nevada, although it's been a cold winter. I'm a mining engineer for a gold company. This is the first week that we've had DSL. Dial-up just takes forever. It was funny how my wife found your blog, she forgot her own blog address and happened to find yours, funny huh.
Post a Comment