We had a wonderful quick trip to SC for my Mom's Surprise 25 Birthday Party (hee hee). It was a great time. She didn't know we were coming and I think we all did a great job of keeping it a secret. My sister-in-law Felicia did an amazing job of planning and setting up for this party. (We are all truly blessed to have her in our family) Lots of family and friends were here. We had the party at the county park, where there was plenty to keep the kids busy.
Ok and why did I title it I hate when that Happens, First finally I remember to bring the camera (well almost forgot but turned around and got it) and I remembered to bring it out of the truck. The part I hate when hate happens, Ask me if I took any pictures. NOPE ARGHHHH I hate when that happens. Now I have nothing. I do believe someone took pics so I need to get copies!!!
2nd reason I Hate when that Happens. The kids were going back and forth between the Sprinkler park and the play park. Well we were all kinda tag teaming keeping track of all the kids that were there. And between the two play areas my Ben met a new friend. Who was there for a birthday party and so sweetly invited Ben to come join. Well who could say no right. Yep Not Ben. So for about 5 minutes, (maybe a little more) we were searching for him. Whew I am glad I didn't have a heart attack!!
All in all it was a wonderful weekend. So happy to be able to be close enough now to make short weekend trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment