We have had a wonderful busy summer. We were lucky enough to make a quick trip up to Charleston for my Mom's surprise birthday party!! I was so happy that we had managed to keep it a secret. Well at least I hope so. It was fun to see everyone and celebrate with her.
We have been keeping at the pool, but that is the only way to beat the heat. No Zoo this summer way to hot. Especially when you wake up some days to 90 degree weather. WHEW
For 2 weeks in July we were lucky enough to have Felicia and Jeffrey (sister-in-law and nephew) come and stay with us. We had a great time and would have gladly kept them for the whole summer!!
Steven's mom came to visit for a couple of days in July, she was here for Steven's birthday and I know he was so happy cause she made his birthday cake. Her cakes are truly a little bit of heaven. YUMMY
We have been blessed to have Steven around a little more than usual. He took some leave in July and went to NC to help his brother get settled in. We are so excited to have more family close around. The boys went up with Steven and got to see their cousins, they had a great time and they keep talking about when they get to see them again.
We have a couple of weeks left before school starts again and are playing one more trip to Charleston. I have loved spending some good quality time with my children. Not really ready for school to start again. BLAH!! Here is to 3 more weeks of summer.
1 comment:
I'm so thrilled you finally got around to blogging! We are excited to see you for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment