Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pictures







I finally got some pictures of the kids, well three of them so I thought I better sit down and post them. Now if I can get the other two to let me take pics of them.
Every one is doing great.
Lizzie started piano this week. She asked to take lessons. I am excited for her. I hope she enjoys it, I know she will do well.
We went to a family reunion this past weekend, and had a great time!! Wish it could have lasted a bit longer though. Though poor Ben came home with nice gash in his head, and poor Hannah was covered in bug bites. She didn't think she needed bug spray. OOPS!
Now I need to get pics of the other two and get them posted as well. Sorry I haven't been good at keeping this up to date.



No comments: